About Calico Cloud
What is Calico Cloud?
Calico Cloud is a security solution for cloud-native applications running on containers and Kubernetes. It is the SaaS, pay-as-you-go version of Calico Enterprise that includes the core Calico Open Source (Calico CNI and network policy).
Beyond the Kubernetes security features that you get from Calico Enterprise and Calico Open Source, Calico Cloud adds these container security solutions:
Automated image scanning and blocking so you can monitor and assess workloads for new and existing CVEs 24/7.
Container threat defense
Fully automated protection against known and unknown attacks (network or container-based.
The best fit for Calico Cloud is small teams who need to manage the full spectrum of compliance in a web-based console. To jumpstart learning for teams, Calico Cloud provides:
- Built-in onboarding tutorials in the web console
- Automatic policy recommendations to make it easy for developers to secure their microservices and applications from day one
- Hands-on training from Customer Support during the trial period so you can see how to realize your use cases in short order
- Self-service workshops and training to speed up adoption
Need more info?
- For specific Calico Cloud features, see Tigera product comparison
- To connect your cluster to Calico Cloud in 15 minutes, start a free trial
- Calico Cloud pricing
- Connect a cluster to Calico Cloud documentation
- Image assurance documentation
- Container threat defense documentation